Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry for the delay....Please read!!!

So, it's been awhile since my last post, and I wanted to write a quick note, letting you all know that there will be a new post on here sometime later today or tomorrow. I have been really busy as of late, due to job searching, working part-time at the cinemas, and working at my new internship at Congressman Mike Michaud's Bangor office. I was also really sick last week, and my future sister in-law just flew in from Cali a couple of weeks ago. She's going to be helping me with zine as well, so get ready for some interesting posts from her in the near future. Until then you can go over to Ebay and check out a bunch of stuff I am trying to sell! Just follow the link below!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthezombieapocolypseQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ32QQfsooZ2QQrdZ0

Also, I suggest checking out the bands She & Him, Smart Birds, Every Smith Ever, and Immortal Technique, and if you ever get a chance go check out the movies In Bruges, and Be Kind Rewind!

No comments: