Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!

So...with the new year ringing in, I decided that I am going to switch this blog up, and possibly give it a little face-lift. I haven't posted anything in a really long time. I honestly just didn't really have the time. I think each day I am going to post a couple of graffiti pictures a skate video and a song. That's it. Unless there is a day that I really want to share something else with you all. I might be able to start this today/tonight, but if not, I'll do a post tomorrow.

Also, with year-end lists coming in like crazy, I thought I might do a little one.
So here's my top albums of 2008 (in no particular order)

The Gaslight Anthem "The '59 sound"
The Effort "Iconoclasm"
Have Heart "Songs to scream at the sun"
Verse "Aggression"
She & Him "Volume One"
Frightened Rabbit "The midnight or..."
Defeater "Travels"
Carpathian "Isolation"
New Found Glory "Tip of the iceberg EP"
Flobots "Fight with tools"
Dillinger Four "Civil war"
Cruel Hand "Prying eyes"
Common Market "Tobacco roads"
Adele "19"
Paint It Black "New Lexicon"

No comments: